This portfolio totals 648 units and is a garden-style Class “B” value-add opportunity located near the West Houston Medical Campus in the Katy submarket of Houston, TX. Both properties are 94% occupied.
- Paramount Apartments is 264 Units built in two phases (1991 & 1996) and has townhome units that prospective tenants are actively seeking today.
- Enclave at Cypress Park was built in 1984 and has 9’ foot ceilings on the first floor units and townhome units throughout the property.
- Entire first floors, leasing centers, fitness centers, and air conditioning units have been upgraded at both properties.
- Washer/dryer equipment will be added to all units with connections which will generate an additional $40/Unit in rental income.
- Both properties are infill, suburban, garden-style, surface-parked assets near West Houston Medical Campus and Energy Corridor in the Katy School District.